We bring the best and amazing green smokey eye makeup for you. Beauty is such an ornament of ladies that needs to be enhanced and eye make is one such art which can highlight the features of one’s face in the best appropriate manner. For having a stunning green smoky eye makeup, you do not need to buy expensive makeup kits and eye makeup brushes as we bring the easy and simply green smoky eyes makeup in the cheapest price value for you.
Green smokey eye makeup tutorial just needs your artful application of eye shadow strokes as well as their proper blending. Regarding smoky eye makeup, green eyes are considered as the best. Those who do not have green eye go for green colored eye lenses. Follow our green smoky eye makeup instruction step-by-step to have feminist and glamorous eyes that can mesmerize anyone, irresistibly.
- Green eye shadow
- Grey eye shadow
- Black eye shadow
- primer or concealer or foundation
- Small shadow brush or flat brush
- Sponge shadow brush or blending brush
- Angle liner brush
- Eye lashes curler
- Fan brush
- liner pencil or liquid eyeliner or wet eye shadow
Smokey eye makeup technique is all about the creation around the eye. Follow the given instruction step-by-step to try our glamorous and incredible green smokey eye makeup tutorial:
- On the top of the entire eyelid (area from eye-lid to crease), apply a regular and thin layer of Eye prime. Close your eyes till it completely gets dry. Also use prime below the lower eye lid.
- A fine layer of foundation is applied across both eyelids. For this purpose, primer or concealer can also be used. It helps smoky makeup to look bolder and stay longer with a vibrant look.
- Trace the eye lashed using eye pencil. Start from the inner side and as you go towards outer, thicker the line for a cat-eye
- Closer to the lash line, apply grey eye shadow by sweeping it using eye shadow brush for diffusing the eyeliner. Now pick green eye shadow to cover the middle portion of eyelid till the crease with light strokes.
- For giving a sexy smokey eye makeup look, use black eye shadow as the darkest shade of smoky eye. Trace along the crease and lid of eye as well as also flick out towards the corner of brow bone.
- To the brow bone, you can also apply a slightly glitter or shimmering shade of the same green eye shadow. It will further compliment your eye smokey eyes.
- To give a soft and even smokey look to eyes, use a small eye brush to properly blend shadows.
- Using a fan brush, remove the fallen traces of the eye makeup on your cheeks.
- Apply eye liner on your eye lid gently. For this purpose, a liner pencil, liquid eyeliner, wet eye shadow on an angled brush etc can be used to line eyelids.
- For giving volume, length and definition to your eye lashes, use mascara after curling your lashes gently. Use mascara as the way you like either single or multiple coats, or either on just upper or upper plus lower lid.
- The perfect and best-looking green smoky eye makeup is ready for you to shine in any event.