Looking for a decent and stylish nail art design??? ProLadiesTips brings the Simplest and Decent Lilac & Roses Nail Art Design that incorporates decent rings of black and golden color to admire your personality much more than you want. Try our Lovely and Cute Roses & Lilac Rings Nail Art on your nails to give your nails and glamorous and sophisticated day light nail art look. Don’t go for sharp and cheesy nail arts this summer; make your summer days much brighter and lighter by our Purple Lilac and Pink Roses Nail Art Tutorial with a little touch of golden and black rings into it.
Try the following recommended products by ProLadiesTips that are cheaply available at Amazon Store and give you the 100% accurate results as shown in the depicted photo:
- Top Coat Nail Polish (We used Sally Hansen Top Coat)
- Base Coat Nail Polish (We used Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat)
- Purple Lilac Nail Polish (We used CND Shellac LILAC LONGING Gel UV Nail Polish)
- Rose Pink Nail Polish (We used Cuccio Color Nail Polish-Texas Rose)
- Black Anil Polish (We used Kleancolor Nail Lacquer Black)
- Golden Shimmery Nail Polish (We used OPI Holiday Nail Lacquer-Goldeneye)
- Manicure Kit Set (We used Kate Aspen Pink Polka Purse Manicure Set)
- Nail Art Tools Set (We used Bundle Monster New Pro 20pc Nail Art Design Set Kit)
Check below simple and easy steps to learn step-by-step tutorial of Lilac Smell and Rosy Nail Art Design with Golden Rings look and try it on your own nails:
- Manicure your nails using manicure tools kit, if needed. You can skip this step, if desired.
- Apply base coat nail polish to all nails as it protects nail cuticle and helps you to apply an even and smooth nail paint coat.
- Now, apply purple lilac colored nail polish to the nails of index and little fingers and thumb. Use a single and smoother stroke of nail polish brush for nail polish application on nails.
- When the first coat gets dry, apply a second coat of lilac nail polish for a more prominent and finishing look on the same nails. Let it dry.
- Apply single smooth stroke of rose pink nail polish to the nails of middle and ring fingers. Before it gets dry, rub or slightly touch a thin plastic sheet that is polished with lilac nail polish, on both nails.
- The above step will create a dusty lilac nail polish look over the rose polished nails as shown in photo.
- Now take a thin brush from nail art tools kit set and make rings on middle and ring fingers with black nail polish. Make few hollow and filled rings (take picture as reference or make as you want).
- You can also half-fill rings with black nail polish or fully filled rings with golden nail paint as shown in photo.
- Apply the final top coat nail paint for long lasting of Lilac and Rosy Decently Sexy Nail Art Design.