Are you a fond of The Hunger Games books and Catching Fire movie as well as hair fashion? Then Katniss’ Mockingjay Braid is here to fulfill your hunger that requires just 15minutes to give you a warrior hairstyle for any fancy dress party or a theatre drama. Katniss braid is a side braid along with the French braids that are rapping it from both sides. Katniss’ Mockingjay Braid gives a simple braid look for the side braids but have a Smooth Reverse Fishtail actually. Katniss braid is among one of our fantasy hairstyles. Give a disheveled and messy look to your hair with this tutorial of Katniss’ Mockingjay Braid Hairstyle.
Things Needed For Katniss’ Mockingjay Braid:
- Hair Brush
- Rat-Tail Comb
- Water Spray Bottle
- Curling Wand for the base curls- size 19mm
- Small bobby pins (2)
- Small Hair Elastic (2)
- Hairspray (If desired)
- Use a 19mm curling wand to give curls to your hair as the base texture.
- Slight slightly off to the right side, part your hair. It will facilitate the heavy side of the hair to lie on your left side. A few frail strands are sectioned out for framing the face on both sides.
- Pick up a section from the left-most ear and make 3 strands from it to begin a normal French braid.
- As you go so, continue adding hair so as to keep the braid closer to the hairline.
- When the braid reaches the middle of your head i.e. behind right ear, stop adding further hair. Continue it with a few stitches of a regular braid. Secure it temporarily using hair elastic.
- Pick up hair above the right ear on the other side of head and a regular French braid is begun again. Make sure that it will follow the partline.
- Continue braiding on the back downward until the other braid is reached.
- With the same hair elastic that we used to secure the 1st braid, secure this braid too near to back right-most corner of your head.
- Combine these both braids and divide into 2 equal sections to begin a Reverse Fishtail braid.
- It can be done if you take a considerable strand of hair from one side then taking it under the hair and adding to the section on other side.
- Again take a considerable strand of hair from left-most side. Take this strand under that side and continue by adding it into the right section.
- Continue step# 10 and 11 until you are done with reverse fishtail braid. Secure it with hair elastic.
- Use scissor to cut the top hair elastic you secured earlier so as to loosen your hair. Furthermore, it will facilitate easy sitting of Katniss’ Mockingjay Braid on the shoulder.
- Finally, add hair spray and hair accessories into your Katniss’ Mockingjay Braid Hairstyle, if desired.
How much appreciation you got on behalf of your warrior and fantasy hair look via your stylish Katniss’ Mockingjay Braid Hairstyle? Share your feelings with the comments below or on G+.
HairStyle © CuteGirlsHairstyles.com