Skin hives (angioedema) are caused by allergic reaction to skin. Hives have itchy red bumps or welts feature that appear anywhere on skin because of histamine release. ProLadiesTips brings you the best home remedies to treat skin hives. Our remedies not only will help you to prevent hives and their trigger in future but also help you to relieve itching due to hives.
5 Best Homemade Remedies to Get Rid Of Hives Naturally:
Skin hives can be caused by any allergen e.g. pollen, dust, dander, dust mites, shellfish, and other foods etc. try our best natural home remedies to treat hives. We guarantee you that you will get rid of skin hives completely in present as well as for the whole life!!!
1. Baking Soda:
- Few drops of water of water are added in baking soda and mixed well to form smooth paste.
- Spread the paste on the hives smoothly and gently.
- This paste helps to stop irritation and relieve the itching due to hives.
- 1 teaspoon of any kind of vinegar is mixed with 1 tablespoon of lukewarm water.
- Mix the ingredients well to form smooth and even paste.
- Apply the paste on skin hives using a cotton ball or tissue paper.
- This mixture soothes itching of hives.
3. Brown Sugar & Ginger:
- One-quarter cup brown sugar and one tablespoon fresh ginger is boiled in three-quarters cup vinegar for several minutes.
- The resulting mixture is added into warm water and applied 3-4 times day on hives.
- It is a popular old Chinese remedy to get rid of hives completely.
4. Witch Hazel:
- Dab the hives with witch hazel using cotton ball.
- If witch hazel is not available, you can also use milk of magnesia, cream of tartar or calamine lotion that are easily available in your kitchen to treat hives.
- Witch hazel and calamine lotion has astringent nature that helps to shrink blood vessels, thus inhibit histamine release and skin hives.
- Milk of magnesia has alkaline nature that relieves hives itching.
5. Oatmeal Cool Bath/ Cold Compress:
- You can also take a cool bah or apply a cold compress to treat your skin hives and skin welts.
- The blood vessels get shrink by the cold and further release of histamine is inhibit that eventually helps you to get rid of skin hives and itching.
- You can also add colloidal oatmeal to the bathwater. Soak it for 15 minutes and then take bath for better results.
Try our above natural home remedies to get rid of hives for the whole life. If you have any remedy regarding skin hives, share with us on Pro G+ Page. Don’t miss to check out natural homemade remedies to treat large pores from face!!!