Yes, this is Christmas and we bring the best lighted nail art design for our ladies. Light nail art can give a sparkly and bright look to your nails. Whether it is a wedding or a party, or even just a family dinner or your best friend’s birthday, show your happiness by putting some lights on your nails with our top nail art design of this season. Subtle Christmas lights nail art tutorial is so easy and simply described that you can apply it onto your nails in merely 5 minutes. Celebrate the time of this year and every day of your life with some festive and fun nail art designs. Enjoy holiday nail art with our manicure of this week. Christmas lights are the love of every X max girl. Get this trendy, 3D acrylic nail art design for your nails as they need your fashion statement up-to-date in full zenith.
- Clear nail polish (for transparent base coat)
- Maroon glitter nail paint (upper-half base coat)
- Nail paints in Light Purple, Pink, Lime, Apple Green, Sky Blue & Yellow color (For lights)
- Black nail polish (For making wire in the nail design)
- First of all, apply a base transparent coat using clear nail polish
- Pick up glitter nail polish in maroon color and apply it in U-shape on the upper half portion of your nails as illustrated in picture.
- Use black nail paint and roughly draw wires of the light nail art. Keep the brush smoothly moving with less pressure.
- Now, pick up the colors that you have decided to use for the lights in your nail art. Here, we used Light Purple, Pink, Lime, Apple Green, Sky Blue & Yellow color nail paints. Again, keep it smoother by simply designing a drop-shaped light of your nail design.
- Apply an upper coat by removing the cuticles.
- Your lighted nail art design is ready to shine bright at the event.